Thursday 31 January 2013

Death by Pizza

I have been offered a chance to travel over the next six weeks to NYC...so very excited about that adventure! However, I wanted to make sure that my isagenix program and my life can mesh without too much grief.

So last night I had a look at my schedule for February and realized that I would have to move my cleanse days (that had been postponed due to that inconvenient flu) to today and tomorrow.

And what does my family want to eat tonight for dinner? Pizza!!!! Oh man...so very hard to resist. It smelled soooo good!

I enacted my only defence and retreated to my ensuite bathroom for a hot bath. As far away from my family and their fantastic smelling pizza as I could get.

Mind over matter.

I'm strong. I won. Woot woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment