Saturday 19 January 2013

Watch out world...

I came down with a brutal headache yesterday afternoon. The kind that makes you feel like your head may very well explode. And you would be a little grateful for that release of pressure.

I'm fairly certain that my body has no idea what's hit it....and is launching a rebellion. I think that the sudden and sharp decrease in my diet Pepsi consumption has really pissed my body off.

I made it through the jewellery party last night and then almost ran for my migraine medication. A drugged night of sleep really seems to have helped. Although this morning I seem to be in raging bitch mode.

My poor husband caught hell for telling me that I had forgotten to switch over the laundry. And my kids have been playing "too loudly". Sigh.

But in good news...I'm shocked that I haven't been hungry on the Isagenix system. Not at all!!
And last night I was able to resist "normal" party snacking and stick to it. So awesome. And I felt a lot better this morning after having shot back my dose of Ionix Supreme.

I'm going to try one of the "want more energy" mixes today before we have to take the kids to hockey...and my family kicks me out for being a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment