Thursday 24 January 2013

Parched and peeved

I'm annoyed today. And it's all my own fault. Which is even more annoying. I want to blame someone else and there's never a scapegoat around when you need one.

To be fair I woke up feeling a little off. I was drinking my morning shake and when it was 3/4 gone I knew I wasn't going to be able to drink anymore. I thought could be fighting something. We've been exceptionally lucky this flu season. Most people we know have had multiple rounds of illness. It went through our kids before Christmas, but since then, nothing!

And then I did the dumbest thing I've done in a while. I got into my day and didn't keep up with my water intake.

By lunch time I was tired and cranky. And then when we got home we had to rush out the door to hockey and it was after 7pm before we got home and I could even contemplate a shake. Instead I had an IsaLean bar - the chocolate cream crisp. It saved the night! Like eating chocolate chip cookie dough. Mmm

So now I'm trying to rehydrate...and not be parched or peeved any more today!

Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment