Monday 21 January 2013

It's not easy...being clean (or cleansing)

My first cleanse day.

It was sooooo hard not to give in a run to buy a cheeseburger. Or really anything that is food! Lol

I'm fully immersed in the mind over matter struggle today. Because the reality is....I'm not truly hungry. I'm just so used to eating crappy food all the time that I'm still craving it.

Add that to the fact that my sense of smell seems to be on steroids and I can smell everything that everyone around me is eating.....and it all smells so yummy. And that's how I almost wrestled a piece of licorice out of my 3 year old's hand and stuffed it in my face earlier tonight.

So it's time to make a list.

Reasons Why I Will Not Sabotage My Success

1 - I will still have to wear that damn bridesmaid dress
2 - I want to be able to wear a bathing suit without shame by my birthday. ( and I'll settle for a one-piece at this point)
3 - I want to be healthier
4 - It's only one more day! I'm already half way through this cleanse.
5 - I CAN DO THIS!!!

Okay...I was reaching at the end there...I think my best option is to head to bed and take tomorrow one hour at a time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment