Thursday 17 January 2013

There has to be a better way...

It took me a long time to get here. It's been over a year since I first chatted with my friend, J, about Isagenix products. She had been using them for a while and her transformation was just amazing. I wanted in!!!

But, I wasn't ready to commit.

In the meantime, I didn't do myself any favours. I fell off the exercise bandwagon...again. I made terrible food choices.  And I managed to gain another 15 pounds. I've sat by...making terrible choices as my energy level plummeted and my digestive system went haywire. I've been through a bunch medical testing and there is no obvious reason for the abdominal pain and digestive circus I have going on.

So what finally turned the tide for me, you ask?

It was a bridesmaid dress.

The photo my friend emailed me on Monday, only 3 days ago, of the dress I am to wear on her happiest day. A dress that made even the size 0 model look a little large around the bottom!

It was my  wake up call...my rock bottom.

I am heavier today than I ever was 9 months pregnant, and I've been there twice. I NEED something to change. I am ready.

Today my Isagenix 30-Day System arrived at my door!!! I am so excited to begin this journey; to transform my body and reap the health benefits of  these fantastic products!




No comments:

Post a Comment