Wednesday 23 January 2013

Treading lightly

Today I'm back to a shake day. Yay!

I have never looked forward to a meal in my life like I did for my lunch today! I'm trying as much as possible to eat my healthy meal of the day at lunch since it's recommended for best results. Who doesn't want best results?

And the great news! The numbers on the scale keep dropping! Results are so motivating!

I was chatting with J this morning who mentioned that post-cleanse I may see the scale rise a bit, but that it will be a downward trend overall.

Wait a minute...that's kinda sucky. So...how do I counteract this? I'm not giving up my super fantastic lunch!

Then it hit me...I could exercise!

But I hate exercise.

But I REALLY want to see the scale continue to drop.

So I shocked the hell out of my lululemon running skirt and tank top. I put them on to walk/jog on our treadmill tonight. I'm fairly certain that those cute workout clothes had no idea what had hit them! They are so used to just hanging around the house...lounging on the couch and such.

And after my workout...I felt great! A little jelly legged, but that's okay! I may even do it again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment