Wednesday 30 January 2013

Chocolate? Yes, please!

Another successful shake day! I feel fantastic and am definitely enjoying the results I've seen so far!

I thought I would take a quick inventory of the changes I've noticed since I began this journey.

- I am sleeping well at night. No wake ups!
- I can get up easily in the morning. So happy to not be foggy-headed and dragging around.
- I have tons of energy during the day.
- I have been so much more productive.
- I have lost 7.2 lbs and 22.5 inches as of this morning!!!!
- Clothes I haven't been able to wear in a year are loose on me.

Today I also tried the IsaDelight dark chocolate. It was fantastic. So so yummy. I am adding those to my next order!

Another wonderful day in my new isagenix life.

Can you tell I'm feeling inspired today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment