Friday 1 February 2013

Planning for success

Today I've been thinking a lot about my next moves....well, more about my next isagenix order.

I need to order more Cleanse For Life and I think I'm going to add some of the IsaLean Bars and IsaDelight chocolates to my order.

While I like the taste of the cleanse drink....I'm still on shaky (tee hee) ground with the shakes since last week.

At my friend's recommendation, I'm made them less thick. Then I found if I added come frozen fruit instead of ice...much better. But, I also have to travel in a week or so...not sure that anyone at the border would appreciate some vanilla and chocolate powder in my carry on luggage! The bars seem like the best option for travel.

But my real dilemma is which ones to buy??? I've tried the chocolate cream crisp and the lemon passion...both fantastic. The oatmeal raisin sounds more breakfast-like, but I haven't tried it...

As another friend of mine likes to say....these are first world problems.

Off to flip a coin and then head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment