Friday 22 February 2013

Fruity and delicious

This morning my shake had a little extra kick to it. 

All thanks to a scoop of IsaFruits! Yummy!

Every time I try a new product, I'm expecting that it will disappoint....and so far I've been dead wrong....every time!

I found that the IsaFruits added a subtle flavour and blended really well into the shake. A perfect option for those mornings when you need a little something special in your shake to start your day off with a smile.

I love how flexible this system is and how well all the products work together!

And in update on my husband's progress...

Last night he was really having some caffeine withdrawal...but this morning he said he's feeling much better.  I think he really likes his IsaBlender...tomorrow he may even let me try it out! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment