Thursday 21 February 2013

Put me in, Coach!

Today my husband started his first 30 day Isagenix program. Woot! I'm so excited to support and coach him as we both keep moving towards better health (and some kickin' it bodies too!)

This morning he seemed to have everything under control...and I was perhaps in a bit of a rush. I forgot to ask him if he had any questions. My first coach fail!

When I arrived at work, I had a few text messages on my phone...him asking me how to make his shake. It didn't even occur to me that he hadn't been paying attention when I've been making shakes for the last month.

I felt terrible!

Thank goodness that he's understanding!

The great news is that his first day is going well and having our meal today for lunch meant that we went out for lunch together and shared a meal to keep to the program.....which was also a bit romantic!

Sharing food...chatting...it's been a while, and it was really nice to have a little time in the middle of our day to connect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment