Saturday 16 February 2013

Focused on food

Today is the first day of my last cleanse on my 30 day program. So I guess I'm feeling a little reflective...

One of the benefits I've found while using Isagenix is that I am both less focused on food and more appreciative of a great meal.

I had no idea before starting this program that so much of what I was doing in my everyday life revolved around food....meals....snacking...grocery shopping....meal planning (which I'm terrible at doing).

I also didn't realize how much I took food for granted. Eat and run. Just one more snack.

Now I thoughtfully decide what my meal of the day is going to be on shake days...and I savour that meal. I'm making better choices because I want to make sure that I'm making the most of my progress.

Today I was shopping with my oldest son and we went to Chapters on our trip. We were having a fantastic day and I decided to order him a Starbucks hot chocolate, a special treat. I didn't even crave a chai latte. I think that is the first time. So awesome.

I am so grateful that I took the plunge and embraced this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment