Friday 15 February 2013

From cleanse to cleanse

Wow! That was one busy week!

From hockey games (including our little guys going on the ice with the Toronto Marlies), to a trip to New York City and then Valentine's Day....it has been a whirlwind!

And throughout it all, I have continued to follow the isagenix program. Easy peasy!!

Traveling to New York this week for three days couldn't even throw me off!!! I packed the IsaLean bars, some Slimcakes and of course....IsaDelights! I enjoyed a few lovely dinners in the city and came home to more fantastic results!

I am now down 10 lbs (gained back 1)....and the best part...I am down 39 inches...39!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I start my last cleanse of my first 30 day program....I can't wait to see my final numbers on Monday.

This program is life-changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment