Tuesday 26 February 2013

Forget the fries...pass me the bag.

So today was both the best of days and the worst of days...

It was awesome because this morning I measured and I'm now down 15 lbs and 47 inches!

Happy Dance!!!! Woot woot!

And now...the bad news...

Today was a bit of a gong show at our house...I left this morning without 3 things I needed for my day.

My husband was to pick me up to make a run to the tile store at lunch to pick out tile for our main bathroom reno. Which would have been much easier if he'd remembered to bring one of the floor tiles. Sigh.

We had some catching up to to today anyway, so we decided to run through a drive-thru, and chat and eat on the way home for the floor tile.

It was a fantastic plan! Very efficient. We were sooooo wrong.

When I first noticed that while using isagenix products I was naturally moving to smaller portions...it didn't realize that my body would full on reject a burger and fries!!!

We made it to the tile store...our main bathroom is going to rock - in case you wondered :) - and I was back to the office and in a staff meeting when it all went south...

There really is nothing like bolting out of a meeting, tossing your cookies in the communal bathroom, and then having to go back into a meeting for another hour. Awesome.

I was very grateful for IsaDelights and cinnamon gum today.


I am officially off fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment