Tuesday 5 February 2013

"All you can eat" has lost it's charm

Portion sizes.

I've been trying to control my portion sizes for years! Just one more helping....a larger soft drink....bah!

And the concept of the buffet....it's a mine field for people trying to make healthy choices. By the time I've add "just a taste" of most of what's on a buffet I have a heaping plate of bad choices on my hands....and hips!

So this brings us to my son's birthday party and his requested meal....spaghetti and meatballs. How do you serve this to almost 30 people, half of whom are kids and like sauce, don't like sauce, etc.? Buffet. Sigh.

There I was...my plate heaped with pasta, sauce, meatballs, cheese, Ceasar salad and a fresh dinner roll and then an amazing thing happened. I stopped eating when I was full! Not stuffed, just full!!!

There was still food on my plate and I didn't feel the need to finish it all. Amazing.

I expected isagenix to do a lot of things for me like increase my energy and help me lose weight, but this is a truly life changing effect!

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment