Saturday 2 February 2013

People are noticing

It seems that people are starting to notice that I'm losing weight. Woo Hoo!

And the really great part about that is that I get to share my experience using isagenix!!

Today I spoke to 3 others who showed more than passing interest in joining me on this journey!

And...I also had the chance to try the oatmeal raisin IsaLean bars today! Not too sweet! I definitely think that they will be a breakfast go to for me.

Our kids are in a hockey tournament this weekend and it seems all the cheering...very loud cheering...has left me without much of a voice tonight. Time to hit the hay and rest my voice so that I can keep sharing my story with our friends and family! And of course cheering for the kids in their last game tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment