Wednesday 20 February 2013

Mmmm...mmmm...soup!

As I move into my next 30 days, I'm hoping to change things up a bit.

The IsaLean tomato soup has been calling my name....especially in the last couple weeks since it's been so cold here! Really cold...feeling-really-badly-for-anyone-with-a-runny-nose-that-will-instantly-freeze-when-they-go-outside cold.

Yesterday, both my isagenix order - that included the soup! - and my husband's first order....a president's pak!....arrived just before lunch.

What perfect timing!!!

It was so lovely to get to stay inside on a cold, blustery day and enjoy my soup! I wasn't sure how tasty it would be, but I was happy to be surprised!

It's a zesty soup that's easy to drink. I let the water cool off from a boil for about 10 mins before I added the soup mix because I didn't want to risk inactivating any of the nutrition in the mix.

And also because I prefer to avoid second degree burns inside my mouth from eating soup that is way too hot!

I'm so glad to have another option for lunch or dinner that keeps me on track to achieve my goals!

I'm also really happy that my husband has decided to join me on this journey and I can't wait to see his results!! (even if I'm a little jealous that I know he'll be able to just think about cleansing and drop 10 lbs...men!)

No comments:

Post a Comment